Friday, March 14, 2008

My baby girl is 1





Alice had her first birthday on the 8th. I cant believe I have a one year old. Crazy. The year went by so fast. I feel so blessed to have this little girl in my life. I just love her more every day. She has started this fake laugh thing. We were eating out the other night and the people at the table next to us were laughing so Alice started doing her fake laugh. It was pretty funny. She is so cute my big little one year old. SO Crazy and I'm sure the years will continue to fly by.

3 comments:

Ali

She is BEAUTIFUL!! I love these pictures. And look at you, you little hot mama! You are looking so good!

Cindy

What a precious beautiful one year old girl. You have the perfect birthday pics. Glad I was there to celebrate her special day. I love the story about her birthday balloon in the motel room. Two celebrations....you gotta spoil them.Fun!

Cindy

Just have to comment on the cute bow. It really makes the birthday pictures extra cute.