Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!




Today was so fun. Even though it was Alice's second Easter she was only about a month old last year. Her favorite thing of the whole basket was the grass :) This year Easter meant a lot more to me. Thinking about my my heavenly father and knowing he gave his son for us. For me. I have a greater understanding of truly what a sacrifice that was now that I am a mother and knowing the unconditional love you have for your children. I am so greatful to my father in heaven and my savior Jesus Christ for his atoning sacrifice.

5 comments:

Mom of Mix Kids

There's my cute litle "ak"! Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the real reason we celebrate Easter. So true. Oh, and thanks for the nice compliments on my kiddos and pics.

Ali

She is adorable! I cant wait to see you this week!! Oh and good news, my internet is working :) I guess that one was kinda obvious though.

The Jones Family

Hey it's so crazy that Alice is 1 already!I can't believe that went by so fast. What a cutie glad you guys had a good Easter.

Marta

looks like you guys had a fun easter!! I'm still trying to get used to the idea that you guys have a kid, but she is adorable!!!!!

Cindy

Your Easter comment made me cry. Alice is so cute. You gotta love that grass!