Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Good lil' eater!



This is Alice's portable highchair, which I love.
I haven't found one thing Alice wont eat. I am soo lucky because she is not picky at all. Yesterday John and I had lunch at subway and all John had left was some lettus with mustard on it and a banana pepper. So he gave them to Alice and she ate them both no prob. I dont even like mustard that much. She loves all fruits and vegetables. Really I've yet to find anything she doesnt like. I've also learned on this trip how honest children are. We were eating, again, ( that's pretty much the only time I see John during the day ) and this guy walked in with rings ALL over his face. Alice just stood there and stared at him until we were seated. Another time a bum came up and said hi to her and she burst into tears. A little embarrassing . They are so innocent. She is my pride and joy. =)

0 comments: