Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Granny's visit

Where's granny? The girls fighting for her attention

Talked her into a butterfly this time


The beach was SOO cold, but watching the sunset was worth it!

My mom came to visit and stayed for about five days. We were in heaven the whole time. Being away from my mom ( as well as John's mom) and sisters has been the hardest part about living here, so having her visit was so much fun. We did a lot of fun things: went to the zoo, the beach, site seeing, and even had time for a pedicure. Alice HAD to have granny sleep in her bed and she slept on the floor beside her. She loved having her here and getting the one on one attention. She cried when we dropped her off at the airport. So sad and so cute. I love you so much mom. I am so grateful for the time I got to spend with you.

6 comments:

katie

How fun...you got to have mom all to yourself! I like all of these pictures! That sunset is so pretty!

The Bundy Family

I am totally with you on the mom time. I just can never get enough and I am always sad when it is time to say goodbye. I am glad that she got a chance to come visit. Great memories. It looks like you had a great time. We missed you at the reunion...but we of all people understand. Love ya.

Bundy Ranch

I had a wonderful time and the memories are forever. Thanks for the memories. Love, Granny

The Jones Family

Thank goodness for Grandmas huh. Especially when you are so far away. Love all the new pics. And could you get an skinnier? Seriously, I inflate with each kid!

Rachel

I am still jealous of her trip. I know you guys had so much fun...maybe next time I can come too!

Cindy

So glad your mom got to visit. Loved every picture. Alice looked beautiful as a butterfly. Loved the sunset pictures! The one of John and Ella is awesome. Love and miss you.