Friday, August 27, 2010

Woodland park zoo

We went to the zoo a couple weeks ago. We lucked out because almost every animal was out where we could see them. We passed a face painting booth and Alice had to have her's painted. She was so cute how she held so still. I tried to talk her into a pretty butterfly, but she had her heart set on being a pink cheetah. She is the cutest cheetah I've ever seen. She practically ran the rest of the time we were there because cheetah's are fast! It was such a fun day and we will defiantly be visiting the zoo again. (ok we already have when my mom came to visit. I'm a little behind on posting so those picture's are coming soon.)

look at those cheek-ers










8 comments:

katie

how cute! I love the face paint!! I love the zoo!

The Bundy Family

Oh my gosh she is definitely the most darling pink cheetah I have ever seen!

Ali

Wow, you were right, cutest cheeta ever!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun! :)

The Jones Family

her cheetah face is so cute! Looks like you guys had fun, you always looks like you are doing fun things. PLus you look so good Molly!

Hanna

oh my gosh!! How adorable!! Did you cut your hair? I like it! Love your beautiful babies!! :)

Rachel

Ya...I'm pretty sure I would want to be a pink cheetah too. She looks so cute!

Cindy

Alice is the cutest pink cheetah! Glad you had such a good time at the zoo!

melanie

So a few comments up from mine the person called "Smith"...I'm guessing you don't know that person because the comment is so random and impersonal. My guess, and no offense, is that it's a bot/spider that's crawling many blogs not just yours and just putting the same comment out there on everyones just because it can. It's trying to get people to go to its own blog for who knows what reasons.

Anyway...

That is hands down the best face painting I've ever seen. We HAVE to go with you next time.