Sunday, October 3, 2010

Puyallup fair

So happy to be at the fair








Ella so happy to have her own

Alice and Ronan loving their ice cream

John's last show was the Puyallup fair. It was 17 long days & our little fam ended up going 4 times. Now about every other day Alice will say "I want to go to the fair". She loved the rides. Her favorite was a pink car that followed a track and coming in a close second was the giant slide you ride down on a gunny sack. They have something at this fair I have never had before. It's called an elephants ear. It's a big thin piece of fried dough covered in butter and then sprinkled with Cinnamon and sugar. Yum. Ella loved the animals. Especially the petting zoo. She would get so excited and squeal, but didn't really want to touch any of them. We had a blast! So thanks to Dan and his family and also Bo and Melanie (who cleaned up Alice's puke the first time..I am forever in your debt! And the second time we came out after the fair to a dead battery. Luckily John was not pitching and came to our rescue.) For hauling me and the kiddo's! Good times.


4 comments:

katie

i love those pictures!! I want to bring Ella home and keep her......can I? =)

Rachel

That looks like so much fun. I wish we could have been there with you. One more week!

Mom of Mix Kids

I remember going to that fair with Ky when he was 4 months old. That is a fun fair. Can't wait to see you guys!

Cindy

Cute pictures of the girls at the fair.