Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Merry Christmas!








grandma and Ella







cute sisters













Our gingerbread house







Going for a walk with grandma








Cinderella and the price dancing









This year we had John's mom "grandma Cindy" at our house for Christmas. Alice knew Santa was coming which made it so much fun. She is still kind of scared of him though, so she wanted to make sure he wasn't staying. She also loved the story she calls Mary and the donkey and has asked John to tell her for a bed time story. We had a great Christmas and having Cindy here with us made our holiday!








6 comments:

Rachel

So cute! I can't believe how big Ella is. Only 3 more days til your here....can't wait!! Love ya

The Bundy Family

Merry Christmas. I know how difficult it is to spend Christmas away from family, but I am so so glad that John's mom came out. It sounds like you are getting a chance to come into town in a few days. I am so happy that you get to see family. Happy New Year! Your girls are so cute. Oh my gosh Ella is darling! Love you guys.
Lisa

Cindy

Special pictures for special memories. It was a sweet Christmas spending it with you guys in Washington. Alice was so fun to watch get so excited about her gifts. It was so funny how she was a little concerned that Santa was going to come and stay. I am so thankful for this special time I got to share with your family. The girls are darling! Alice was so much fun on our walks together. Precious times! Thank you for everything. Love you all

Hanna

What a blast!!! Your girls are so adorable! It looks like you guys had fun. I hope I get to see ya when you are down!!

katie

I am glad you had Cindy there this year! Your girls are getting so big! I can't wait to see you! Love ya!

Mom of Mix Kids

Something about Ella reminds me of Kenz...Can't wait to see you guys!!