Thursday, December 3, 2009

The little turkey

Today has just been one of those days. It has been pretty nice outside lately so I let Alice play in the back yard. Well without me knowing she brought in a bucket full of mud and pine cones. Then she decided to try and wash it down the sink and flush it down the toilet. Long story short I had mud, pine cones and water ALL over my bathroom. As I was cleaning that huge mess up ( thank heavens it was in the bathroom ) Alice went into the kitchen and dumped the salt All over the floor. Fun right? It doesn't end there. About an hour later I sat down to feed Ella. When I was finished I headed up stairs to find Alice with a tube of toothpaste squeezed out all over my carpet. That is not fun to clean up. To end the day she sat on the couch and colored on her BRAND NEW pajamas with a pen! Can I just say I am SO happy the little turkey is asleep!!

7 comments:

Cindy

Too funny! I know it wasn't fun but how busy was that "little turkey". Oh my gosh Molly. Crazy! And people wonder what moms do all day!!! Love ya! (would have liked to seen pictures of all of that/like you had time to take any!)

katie

I have had those days! Love ya!!

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield

Been there! Only Wyatt and Livvy wouldn't have been called something nice like 'turkey' :)

Rachel

Oh my gosh!! LOL, I think the "terrible twos" last two years...Kaden has been a little stink lately too. Hopefully for both of our sakes its just a faze!!sp?

Hanna

haha, wow I know those days all too well!! infact, the days when something like that doesn't happen are REALLY nice!!! I will miss these days though....time flies way too fast.

Mom of Mix Kids

I think she and her cousin Karsten are two of a kind!! It must be theStuart in them ;)

Ali

Wow what a crazy day!! I guess my time is coming soon huh!?! Not looking forward to it!!