Friday, January 22, 2010

2010 baby!

Cindy was still at our house for New Years. We had pizza, watched a movie and started the New Year with grape cider.


We found cheap air plane tickets, so the next day we flew home! Kaden
and Alice were so cute. They held hands and talked in the back of the van
all the way to granny's house.
My sisters and I were lucky enough to get a girls night. The guys watched
the kids and we went to a movie.




We had dinner at Rod and Katie's with all the Stuart's.





Katie, Natalie, me, Mindy




And Ella turned 6 months old! She is such a good baby. She wants to eat
food now, but I've yet to find something she likes. She thinks her big sister
is funny and loves when she gives her attention. She is also liking her
jumperoo. She is such a joy. We love you sweet baby girl!
















I can't believe January is almost over. It really is crazy how fast a year goes by.
This year I've been graduated 10 years!! CRAZY. Hope everyone had a happy
New Year.






7 comments:

Ali

Wow I can't believe how amazing you look 6 months after giving birth!! You are incredible! I love all your pictures they are way cute. Thanks for getting on my case to blog, I will do better from here on out I promise! :) Miss you and love you!!

katie

It was so fun to see you! Love ya!!

Hanna

so much fun!! I'm so glad I got a couple hours to see ya!! I love you guys

Rachel

Little Ella! I love those pics she is too cute!

Cindy

Happy New Year! That cute picture of Alice is a perfect"ringing in the new year" picture. I remember how John's hat didn't show the words but we "lost" Alice right after that picture so there was no do overs-funny. I would like one of the grandkids & me at Katie& Rod's. That is so cute! Speaking of CUTE, that Ella, wow, she is a cutie for sure. Kaden and Alice are darling! How sweet about them holding hands and talking in the car. Nice you got a pic of your sisters and sisters in laws. FUN!It was exciting to see all of your cute pictures Molly. It was great to have you visit too. I am glad you and the girls got to sleep over one night. Love you! Love you too John!

Mom of Mix Kids

Dang it! How did that picture of me end up on your blog? Oh well. Sorry to not represent. lol

The Bundy Family

Oh Ella is a doll. I can't believe that she is 6 months. WOW! Love you guys and wish you all well. Hope everything is going good.