Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The happiest place on earth!



Alice LOVED the spinning lady bug ride!




This was in an ant tunnel at California adventure waiting to watch a 3D show about a bugs life. Alice thought it was scary and told me she was all done half way through.



One of Alice's favorite movies right now is Monsters Inc. This was such a cute little ride.




Disneyland the first day....




We went with our good friends the Lambert's






Is it really you Tigger??







This was one of her favorite spots at Disneyland.








Gotta catch some zzzz..



We went on a MUCH needed family trip to Cali. It was so much fun. We went with some good friends Shawn, Hayley & Jack. The first day we went to Disneyland. We saw Mickey right off the bat, had yummy treats and rode fun rides. Then the next day we went to California adventure which she liked even more. I think the parade was her favorite part. She got to see Nemo, Bugs life and Monsters inc. We all had a blast. It really is one of the happiest places on earth. =)





6 comments:

Cindy

Love, Love, Love all the pictures. It looks like you all had such a good time which of course you did. Glad you got to go to the happiest place on earth. I want to go too. Thanks for blogging so I can keep up with you. Love you guys. Alice is so cute!

katie

How fun! I want to take my kids one day too. I'm glad you got to take a little trip :) Looks like you had fun!

katie

ok, so i know I already made a comment, but teh pics of Alice on the lady bug ride are too cute! I love that she is laughing so hard! LOVE it!

Me

OH MY GOSH!!!! I was just thinking about you! I'm so glad you found me! Look how cute your family is, congrats on the next baby! Looks like your vacation was lots of fun...

Shawn, Hayley and Jack

We miss it, want to go back?

Call us when you guys are in town, we need to get together. Shawn told me that you guys are going to rent the house over here, we are way excited!

Mom of Mix Kids

What a fun time. All the pics are great.

Oh and the blog looks sweet!