Friday, March 6, 2009

4 years and counting...








Last week was our 4 year anniversary. I can't believe it's already been four years and yet I can't imagine my life any different. My wonderful mother-in-law lives in Las Vegas so we thought that was the perfect place to go so she could keep Alice over night. It was the first time I have ever left her over night and she did great. Thank you grandma Cindy!! We went to the Melting Pot for dinner (a fondue restaurant) and they just happened to be doing a magic show that night. It was so fun. We stayed at the Trump hotel and they up graded us to a $500 suite for free. Talk about luck.This is the view from our room. We had a blast. I look forward to the years to come. I love you baby!


4 comments:

Ali

Hey I remember that! I was there! You looked SO GORGEOUS!!! congrats on 4 years...here's to atleast 4 more! ;)

Cindy

It was fun to open your blog and see the beautiful wedding pictures of you and John. That was a great day. Congratulations on 4 years. You guys are so cute. It was so fun having Alice overnight. What a precious little girl. Love you all.........

Andrew and Meghan

Congrats to both of you! Here's to many more!

Mom of Mix Kids

Sweet! What a great view. Happy Anniversary. That's so fun that you posted your wedding pictures. They're beautiful.

Fun party for Ali tonight. Thanks for having us. I love hanging out and chatting with you.

I need to go to bed...