Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!











No matter how hard I try Alice has decided she'd rather continue whatever she is doing than look at the camera. I hope she grows out of that soon! We had the opportunity to stay with Ammon and Lisa for a week while John was working in phoenix. It was so fun to get to spend time with them. We got home from Phoenix late Saturday night so we hunted for eggs after church. It was fun to watch her look for "egg" as she calls them. Then she thought she could eat the eggs right after they came out of the dye. Hey they look good to me =).



5 comments:

katie

What a cute little girl you have!

Cindy

So glad you guys got home for Easter! So fun that you got to color eggs and everything. Alice looked so cute Sunday in her dress. The pictures are all so cute. Good memories for later for sure. I am glad I was able to go to church with your cute family. Love you

Ali

Wow Alice is getting so big! She is so stinking cute I can't even handle it!

The Jones Family

Alice is darling and so big I can't believe how fast she's grown. Hailey is the same way with pictures she never smiles for the camera and she never looks up. Looks like it was a fun Easter.

Mom of Mix Kids

Ali looks so pretty in that first picture. I love it!