Sunday, April 10, 2011

Alice's 4th birthday

Tatum and Alice ( they are in preschool together)
I'm actually embarrassed to put this picture of the cake on here, but I will for memory sake. It was made by Fred Meyer and the frosting was just falling off of it. Melanie and I tried to save it and this is the best we could do. So sad.
Madylin, Alice and Ronan










She got this for her birthday and absolutely loves it. So does Ella!
I am so behind on my blog right now and am having a hard time finding the motivation to do it. I know I will regret it later, so I'm going to try my hardest to do better. Alice had her birthday last month. On the day of her birthday we had grandpa Dan and his family over for cake and ice cream. Then on Saturday we had her party. On the way to the party (since her birthday was Tue. and party on Sat.) she said "mom am I going to be 5?" So cute. The theme was Tangled and it was a gymnastics party. Right now LOVES any thing princess (especially Tangled), her gymnastics and swimming classes, her barbies, taking baths and talking to anyone and everyone who will listen! She is so friendly and loves everyone. She is such a fun girl! We love you sweet Alice.

4 comments:

Rachel

Happy Birthday Little Princess!!! I love the pink car. That gymnastics party looked like lots of fun.

Cindy

Alice had so much fun at her gymnastic party. It was so fun to watch her and her little buddies. Ella sure loved it too. These are some cute pictures of her special day. Loved seeing Alice drive Ella around in her Barbie Car. She is a crazy driver. So cute!!!

Ali

I can't believe she is 4!! Where does the time go!?! She is so beautiful!! It looks like she had a very fun Birthday!

katie

Happy Birthday Alice! Looks like she had fun! Love you!!