Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Catching up

New years at John's dad's (there were fireworks going off behind us)


John, Uncle Kent, Dan


Watching Tangled for the second time


It snowed and Alice made this little snowman all by herself


The girls and I took a trip back home. This is the gang at Mcdonalds



Watching Tangled for the third time =)



Had a sister dinner minus Shiree. Rachel, me, Hanna, and Katie
waiting for our table.


My girls LOVED Braxton. Alice decided to dress him up!


Went swimming with Grandma Cindy and Rod and Katie's
cute family.


Sweet Jayda



We made valentines cookies


And shared them with granny and papa.


I also got to meet my newest niece sweet baby Kallie. I can't believe I didn't even take one picture. She is so Precious. It was so fun to see everyone. Love you all.










4 comments:

katie

I am soooo glad that I got to spend some time with you! Love ya!!

Cindy

Loved all your "catching up" pictures. You & Alice by the "Tangled" poster was so cute...Alice's snowman so cute...Swimming pictures were fun...so glad you came to visit...always love the ice cream cone adventures...Your mom and dad were sweet with their Valentine cookies....fun fun!!!

Rachel

I am so glad that you guys got to come. It went by way to fast as usual...I can't wait until next time!

Mom of Mix Kids

Miss You!