Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Holiday goodies






Alice didn't want her picture taken

Check out Ella in this one ;)

Decorating our ginger bread house is one of my favorite holiday traditions. It is so fun to watch my girls excitement of building a house out of frosting and candy! I love baking during Christmas. It reminds me of home and makes it feel like the holidays. Alice always loves to help, so we made these cute reindeer cupcakes. Happy holidays!!


Ella has also been getting her bottom molars. Her bottom left one finally broke through. She has been a tropper. She also started this new cheesy smile...it cracks me up.

3 comments:

katie

Those cupcakes are so cute!! I think I might make those! I love how excited John looks...so funny! By the way, what cute kids you have:)

Cindy

Traditions...Memories...fun to see your family decorating the gingerbread house. I have the picture displayed of you guys last year doing the same thing. Special times. Emma is darling with her chubby cheeks smiling so big. So cute!!! Alice looks like a pro with the icing. The cupcakes are way cute. Ella's hair looks like the reindeer antlers...funny... she knows how to enjoy a cupcake!

Rachel

Jealous of your ginger bread house and LOVE the cupcakes can't wait to make them!