Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Disneyland




Meeting the princesses was the highlight of Disneyland for Alice.
Belle was the first princess she met. She was a little star struck!


Look at how she raises her shoulder...what a princess.



Kaden wasn't sure about meeting the princesses at first, but by the
time we saw Jasmine he walked right up and grabbed her hand.



John had to try one of these giant turkey legs



Waiting to watch the bugs life 3D show



..... you gotta get the ear hats! Alice chose this one herself

My little princess.


My brother-in-law Richard had never been to Disneyland. So with the give a day, get a day promo going on we decided to go. It was SO much fun and WAY to short. We started off the first day with a little rain. John and I thought it would be unfair to keep all the rain to ourselves, so we brought it with us to Cali. No it really only rained for the first half hour or so. Then it was a beautiful day. It was nice because it wasn't to busy. The next day was awesome weather and we went to California adventure. The lines were short and we had a great day. We got to see Johns fam for a couple hours and stay the night with my mom before flying home. It was so good to see everyone. I love and miss you all! Oh and the one downer we had was on the last day my purse/diaper bag got stolen. Sad. A little extra security to go through at the airport but wasn't to bad. We made it home and I am now counting down the weeks till I see you all again!!




5 comments:

katie

I still can't believe that someone would steal your purse! I love your pictures! Alice was so cute with all the princesses and I loved the one with Ella and the little hat! I miss you and can't wait to see you!

Rachel

I love the pictures of Kaden and Alice with the princesses. Only 9 more weeks...can't wait!!

Cindy

I have been anxiously waiting for the Disney pictures. They are all darling! So excited for Alice to meet the "real" princesses. See looks star struck and thrilled. Cute that Kaden met the princesses too. The Bugs Life 3D glasses photo is too cute! But Alice and Ella in their Mouse ear hats are the winners! Cute that Alice picked the princess one and little miss big eyes in her cute pink ears should win a prize for being so dang cute with the binky! It was so fun seeing your cute little family. Can't wait to see you again.

Cindy

Loved your blogging too Molly...so cute.

Me

Looks like it was tons of fun!!! Your girls are so beautiful!