Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter in Washington












Gods sacrifice means so much more during the Easter season now that I have kids. I am truly grateful for Heavenly Father and for the gift of the atonement. I am grateful for my beautiful children who make life so special. We had a nice Easter. Alice loved dying the eggs and of course the Easter egg hunt. We made breakfast and enjoyed listening to conference. It is different here than in Utah. Its not broadcast on TV so we had to download it on the Internet. That about sums it up for our first Easter in Washington.



2 comments:

Rachel

They don't broadcast conference? That's weird! Those Easter eggs are really cute. See you soon.r

Cindy

Alice looks too grown up! She looks older than three. I hope she looks younger in person. Ella is such a cutie pie. Glad you had a nice Easter. Can't wait to see you!!! Love you!!!