Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

Having a cup cake at grandma's

Alice and Kaden

Dad...the big bad wolf



My little bumble bee.


This is the first year that I really had a "trick-or-treater". It was so much fun. Alice loved it. At first she wasn't sure, but as soon as someone put a treat in her basket she was all about it. At one of the houses the nice couple was sitting on the porch with a tray of candy and Alice walked right up, took a piece of candy off the tray and put it in her basket. They got a good laugh out of that. Then we headed to the ranch for a little family party. It was a fun night. ( these picture posted in opposite order. oh well)



4 comments:

Mathews R us

She is so dang cute!

Cindy

Alice was so darling on Halloween. She was the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen! It was so funny how she was so brave and "all about it" like you said Molly with the trick or treating. It was so much fun to watch her and the cousins have such a fun time together. Glad you got to go to your family party too. The cider and muffins were really yummy at Katie and Rods

Ali

Cindy took my comment! I was gonna say she is the cutest bumble bee I have ever seen. dang now I have to come up with something else to say...how about...I love the stinking cute bumble bee dress!! Good job on costume selection! Valerie didn't really dress up this year we were party poopers!

Cindy

Just looked at your little bubble bee girl again. I love the "dancing" one in the living room. Looks like fun at Grandma's, cupcakes and cousins, that's about all you need.