Monday, October 13, 2008

Tagged!

I have been tagged! I had to post pictures of the kitchen sink, favorite room, the fridge, a closet, laundry room, my self, kids, dream vacation, fav. shoes, and the bathroom. WITHOUT cleaning or making beautiful. So here goes....
My bedroom is my favorite room because John and I travel SO much with his work that I LOVE sleeping in my own bed!
Ya...nothing really going on in there
The hall closet the stores everything from games, wrapping paper and linens
Laundry....my LEAST favorite chore
Right here I am suppose to post a pic of my child, who is sleeping and also my dream vacation. I would love to go to Europe someday. Sorry no picture.
Ok I promise these are way cute on and in real life

Last but not least the bathroom. Fun stuff. Now I tag Alisha, Hailey L, and Kasey.

3 comments:

Andrew and Meghan

Hey Molly! Your hair is super cute! I love it blonde. Hope you are doing great!

Ali

I was afraid of that, as soon as I read the part about not cleaning I knew I should stop reading and go clean my house before I finished! But unfortunatly I did not and now I have to go take pictures of my messy house!!

kellbell

ohhh iwant those shoes....where did u get them! I seriously need some like that!