Sunday, July 1, 2012

New York



                                           Natural history museum


                                             on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty


                                                Central park
                                           Taxi ride

                                               Grand Central Station
                                             Charging bull on wall street
                                             getting lost on the subway
                                           World famous waffle truck... soo yummy!
                                          Cool chapel
Time square
central park
                                                cute Jayda
                                             our car when we got home

For my 30th birthday John and I took a trip to New York. It was so cool to see and experience all the things you see in the movies. The taxi drivers really do honk at everyone and drive like a crazy person, It is really easy to get lost on the subway, and the pizza & hotdogs are ridiculously good. We had such a good time. We were able to stay with Rod & Katie and see their cute family. We rode the train from their house into Grand Central Station everyday. My Sister Stetsy flew up to watch the girls. We were only suppose to stay for 3 days but it had snowed so much in Washington that our flight was cancelled. After I had a good cry (I was excited to stay an extra day, but sad to not see my kids) we took advantage of our last day. It is a trip I'll never forget!

2 comments:

melanie

Looks like a ton of fun. You were missed. Still are missed actually! I wanted to go shopping at the outlets yesterday for the 4th of July sales...but...couldn't go without you.

The Bundy Family

Wow!! Looks like so much fun. I am so glad that You had that opportunity to do that. After looking at all those awesome pictures now I want to go to New York. Thanks for sharing. Hope all is well.