Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy climber!


On Alice's chair peeking out the window

Eating toilet paper


At the top of the first flight of stairs




Ella turned 10 months old on the 17th. She has discovered that she can climb, so that its what she does. She LOVES climbing the stairs, getting up on Alice's stool, and chair. She is still really petite. She weights 16 lbs and wears 3-6 month clothes. She is so happy all the time. Some of the things she loves are, to explore, bananas, her big sister, and when dad gets home from work. She stands on her own with out realizing it, and loves to hold on to my finger and walk around. I love this little squisher!


5 comments:

The Bundy Family

I know all about the climbing expeditions. She is so cute. Her eyes are beautiful. I can't believe that she is almost a year, that is crazy nuts. It will be good to see you at the reunion. Love ya. Are you as lonely as I am?! IF so, just know that I think about you all the time. Take care.

katie

So cute Molly!! I can't wait to see you guys!

Cindy

Crazy cute climber! What a beautiful girl! This child is so dang cute! I love that she is busy figuring out everywhere she can go. I love how long her hair is getting. Can't wait to see you all!

Cindy

PS Her face in the "toilet paper eating" picture is too funny and so cute!!

Mom of Mix Kids

She is seriously do dang cute!