Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween in Seattle











A few months ago John and I were presented with the opportunity to move to Washington. If we decided to accept, John's work would all be with in an hour drive of our home. This would mean he could be home EVERY night. It didn't take long for us to decide. We knew that even though it would be SO hard to move away from our family's it would be worth it to be together all the time.
So tomorrow we move into our cute little house. I am so excited. It is so beautiful here. I will post some pictures soon. Halloween was fun. We went to our wards trunk or treat. The church is like a mile from our house and the members seemed very nice. What an adventure!


12 comments:

katie

Your kids look so cute! I love Ella as a flower! She looked so cozy!!

Hughes Bunch

Of course John dressed up, you guys are so fun. I hope your doing good with the move it's kind a scary but hope it's going well. I have to say I am way scared about moving. Well I enjoy looking at your blog you have a super cute family...

Cindy

It is good to see all of you. I miss you so much! the girls look so cute in their costumes...John too! Hope the move in goes well.

Rachel

So cute! Wish we the cowboy and cowgirl could have gone out together. Hope you get your stuff soon. Miss you

Ali

WHAT!?! You guys moved to Washington!?! Wow that IS an adventure! I am glad you will be able to spend so much time together...I just hope I still get to see you!

Ali

Oh and PS. Ella totally looks like John!!

joshandbailey.blogspot.com

They are so dang cute molly! miss you all already hope all is well.. LOVE YA

Mom of Mix Kids

Miss you already! It was crazy weird not having you here on Halloween. :(

Hanna

okay, you said no tears, but this is the second time I have cried since you left. I know I don't even get to see you as often as I see Ammon and Lisa, but the fact that I don't have a choice now is hard. :) I love you guys and miss ya, and I am so happy for you! I wish we could make the plunge and get out of here!!! It would be an adventure I think. Your kids look adorable too. Love ya!!

The Bundy Family

Hey I need your new address. Hope you are well and the move was okay and you are adjusting.
Love ya
Lisa

The Jones Family

Cute Halloween and you girls are as cute as can be. I really don't think you and John could have cuter girls!! I miss you guys too- even though we weren't together that much but I am happy for you to get your husband home more- so worth it. Can you e-mail your new address to me? I have a card for ya.

Shawn, Hayley and Jack

Hope all is well, we miss you guys. Hope you are loving it!