Saturday, September 19, 2009

World's BEST grandma's!!

Alice Holding all 5 kitties
Having to much fun!


The tub water was brown


Feeding baby Luna after a fun filled day


Alice and grandma Cindy

John has been working a lot lately and I've never been a person who likes being home alone. Thank heavens I have the best mom and mother-in-law a girl could ask for. When I'm not staying at my mom's Cindy comes to my rescue with what ever I need whether its letting me run an errand or taking Alice so I can have a break. Alice loves her "granny" (my mom) and "cinny" (Johns mom). I am SOO lucky to have the best mom's ever!



5 comments:

katie

I love all of these pictures! She was so dirty!! I am lucky with 2 great moms!

Cindy

Such cute pictures! Blogs are fun cause you get in on such fun times. How did she get that dirty? That girl loves dirt for sure! So funny! Thanks for the shout out to gramdmas. That was nice. Happy to help and hang out with Alice.

Unknown

Hey how are you? I just talked to your hubby and he gave me your blog address. Your kids are SO dang cute! He said you're moving to WA. That's awesome!
It's always good to catch up:)

Shawn, Hayley and Jack

Those pictures are so great! I am glad that you have awesome Mom's! I know I couldn't do it with out my Mom and Mother-in-law also!

I am really sad that you guys are leaving us, really sad! We need to get together and do some stuff before you go. We are in the middle of moving right now, so I will give you a call in the next few days and we will plan something. Call me if you need anything. Love ya

Mom of Mix Kids

More kitties? How cute.