Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh baby

Johns baby picture
Check out her little foot




2 weeks old



Its been an adventure adding another member to our family. Alice loves being a big sister. She always wants to help me with everything. " I burp her mom...I hold her... I feed her with my bottles." She's quite the helper. Ella has been a good baby. She likes her car seat and takes naps in the day. Actually she still kinda has her nights and days mixed up, but is getting better. And can you believe how much she looks like John?


8 comments:

katie

She is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Ali

ADORABLE!!! She is so tiny and cute! So how is it with 2 kids? Are you surviving ok?

Mathews R us

Wow! That picture could be the same baby! Crazy! And all that hair...so cute!

Hanna

They look identical!!! She is so adorable! I can't wait to see her again.

Cindy

I have been checking the blog everday for new pictures just cause I feel like I haven't seen Ella for so long. The pictures you posted are wonderful. I love everyone. That is so cute how you have John's picture with her. The one of you and her with her little foot showing is darling. And of course with big sister Alice holding her is totally sweet. I can't wait to see you all. I want to kiss Ella's sweet cheeks and smell her little baby smell before it goes away. Hurry home!

Mom of Mix Kids

I know why Ella likes her carseat and takes naps...cause Kenz doesn't!!

I knew she looked like John from the first time I saw her, but the two pictures are so crazy the same!!

She's a beautiful baby. Love the pictures you've been taking. I want to see her again!

The Barrow Fam

she is so cute and I can't believe how big Alice is. I haven't seen her since she was a baby. Congrats!

Hughes Bunch

You guys have the cutest little girls, they look like fun. I will continue to check out your blog it always has super cute pitctures!!!