Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy 4th of july!!







Every 4th of July we have the big Bundy reunion out on the Arizona strip. It is always such a blast and since I still have a little time before the baby I decided to go. Like always it was great. Alice had so much fun. She loved the 4-wheeler rides, playing with cousins and of course all the dirt. As for me I am dilated to a 2 and 70% thinned. Its getting closer and I'm so excited to meet the next little member of our family. I will keep you all posted. Hope everyone had a great holiday.



5 comments:

Dallas and Shelby Scoffield

Alice is getting so big! She's even filled out a lot since I last saw her! I'm excited for your little on to get here- I'm sure you can't wait either. Are any of you coming to the reunion in August?

Ali

Stop you make me so sick!! You are so skinny and have this tiny little tummy!! You make the rest of us look really bad! Sorry that we never came down to visit this last spring like we were suppose to. We will be in St. George the weekend of Aug 7th and 8th, but you will have a brand new baby and probably won't want any visitors. I guess we will have to come down and see you some time in the fall. :)

Mathews R us

Alice just gets cuter and cuter! Looks like the reunion was a blast as always, and your the cutest prenant lady! Hopefully we'll be seein' ya at the hospital soon!

katie

I can't wait to see your new baby!!

Cindy

Glad to see the new pictures. Good idea to take a picture of the end of our your pregnancy especially when you look so good! I am so excited that we get to see little Ella next Friday. Can't wait! Alice is too cute. I love how she loves dirt. It is so funny. She is going to be a big helper with the baby for sure.