Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Better late than never...


Kaden's truck







giving kisses
Ok so I know Christmas was like forever ago I'm a total slacker what can I say. The holidays came and went so fast this year. We still managed to eat to much and have tons of fun . Alice LOVES dogs but John and I are gone so much there was no way we could get her one. So for Christmas she got this fur real dog Biscuit. She loves him. It is so cute. Oh and the little truck is what Kaden got from Santa. Of course they both have to try it out. = )




3 comments:

Ali

Cute pictures! Oh my goodness her hair is so long!! It is growing way fast! I love the picture of her giving the dog a kiss...so cute!

Mathews R us

Hey no worries, we'll take the pics when we can get 'em! Alice is gettin' so big! Can't believe it!

Cindy

Love the new pictures. Hey, you have good excuses/reasons. It is always fun to see the new pictures. I will take them when I can get them. Take care Molly Girl! Love you all