Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home away from home




John is on a show and I decided I had had enough traveling for a bit so I stayed with my sister Rachel. This is Alice and Kaden having a blast. They have been swimming, 4-wheeling, and doing anything they can get there hands on in the back yard. (including eating dirt!) It has been fun. We even managed to get them on the same schedule. They eat at the same time, nap at the same time, and yes even poop at the same time. Thank you Kaden and aunt Rachel for letting us stay for a week.

5 comments:

Ali

I love the bathtub picture!! So cute!

Beautifully Ordinary Mother

Oh what fun! Next time you can stay with us ;). Yah right, you would rather die first right?!?! Ah come on, a little craziness just might be good for you. haha
So you have to go to my BOM blog, check the comments and click the person who left a comment on the LOVE post I think her name is Jen. She has some great pictures that you would love to see I'm sure.

Houston Family

Playing with cousins is the best. You are lucky that you have sisters close by you. Alice is a doll and you look great in your pictures.

Shanae

We enjoyed seeing you! Alice is so cute-we are glad we got to see her.

Cindy

Cute Cousins!