Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My life just got a little more fun!


About a week and a half ago Alice started walking. It is the cutiest thing to see your child walk for the first time. Since then she has become "mommy's little helper". She loves to help me load the dishwasher, follow me right into the bathroom, and pretty much be at my side at all times. She has decided its fun to pick up anything and everything and carry it around the house. Of course its more of a challange if whatever it is bigger than she is. So watch out all ya'all who are wating for your little one to walk, becouse when they do, your life will get a little more fun! =)

5 comments:

Ali

How fun that she is walking now!! I cant believe how fast babies grow up it is crazy! Valerie just rolled over for the first time the other day and I freaked out I cant imagine how I will react when she learns how to walk!

Kellie Larsen

nooo she is walkin already! little terd she is going to make my job harder...hehehe just kidding walking is such a huge milestone!

Mom of Mix Kids

She's just too little to be trottin' around like that. What a little doll. Can't wait for her and Karsten to get into trouble together.

Mom of Mix Kids

Hi Molly. Would you please update. I want to comment some more. Actually, I'm just wasting time cause I don't want to go to sleep and have to wake up to no husband again and four kids that will all need me at the same time when I'm so tired and don't want to get out of bed. Do you think Kell will care that I right click saved this photo to my blog?

Mom of Mix Kids

Love the new pictures by kell. I mean love them! Way cute!